Saturday, December 24, 2011

I Don't Want This for Christmas #7

Man Eaters From Outer Space Waterproof Vibrator
This may be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen, even among the rogue's gallery I've already posted. But it's actually a bit different. It's got a vibrator inside and (I believe) you squeeze it to control the vibrator. The business end of this thing? That's right, it's the mouth. But unlike almost everything else, you don't actually go into anything, you just stroke across that mouth/channel.

Don't ask me,I'm not buying one; but the reviews I've seen haven't exactly been raves.

Oh yeah, and it's glow-in-the-dark. So if you wake up in the middle of the night it's easy to find.

Well, if you're like most people you're probably stressed out and tired and ready for Christmas to come and be gone already. Hopefully these toys gave you a laugh.

Merry Christmas, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment